Monday, October 1, 2007

My problems are so little...

Compared to some stories that I have been reading about. I recently was told to visit Copeland's blog. This little girl was born with Trisomy 18, and lived just over a week. The mother of this little one is just so strong and awesome! I can't imagine ever going through anything like this. You can tell just from reading this blog that Copeland's mom and dad are just amazing Christians, and they are fully relying on Him to get them through this awful time.

Another one is poor little Chelsea. This little one has Downs Syndrome, and was just diagnosed with leukemia last week. She just started chemo, and it seems like it's going to be a LONG road for them. Keep them in your prayers.

I'm just so thankful that I have healthy babies. I'm not saying this to slap someone in the face if they have a sick one, but I'm merely saying it because I tend to take it for granted that my little ones are healthy. I ponder more on the fact that they whine or they don't listen to me, or they're fighting again, etc. I'm sure these moms would do anything to hear their babies whine at them, and here I am complaining about it.

It's definitely changed my outlook on things...

No comments:

Post a Comment