Thursday, October 4, 2007

What a fun night!!!!!

Last night my dad (he lives in Pennsylvania) was in town for training conference, so we all went out to Connie's Pizza for dinner. It was awesome, because they put us in a back room with no one else in there. When you put me and my sister in a room together, you automatically have 6 kids, not including my brothers kids, so needless to say it gets loud, so it was nice to be in a seperate room.


Here's the whole group - minus my sister, her husband and three kids, and my two sister-in-laws.


I have no idea where Owen is in the picture ~ probably hanging on my leg! :)

Here's a picture of my siblings that live here in town. Just one sister missing - she lives in Florida!:( (l to r: Paul, Melanie, Aimee, Len


Grandpa and Chloe


My sister and I were trying to take a "self-portrait." My neice Leah threw her dough in the air, and caught it just at the perfect time. :)

Here's me and Melanie. Could our eye color be any different?

Simon and Chloe

My most awesomest, coolest, best, oldest brother Len, and his son Trey. Love you Len!!


Dad and the boys.

Mom and the girls.

And I just love this one of my sister's son, Talon. He was so quiet all night, and was just content "grazing" on everyone's food and pop. Too cute!!



And I just love this picture, because I was trying to get a picture with Owen and my dad, and he wasn't having it, so Ryan tried to get in the picture to help, and my most awesomest, coolest, best, second oldest brother, Paul, is popping his head in, in the background. ( I can't play favorites!) Love you Paulie!!

So, anyway, we had alot of fun. I was pretty camera happy - I never take this many pictures when we go out to dinner. It was fun though. Thanks Dad for dinner! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment