Saturday, October 27, 2007

Chloe got her hair cut ~ ALOT!!!!!

Last night Chloe and I had a girls night out, and went to the salon to get our hairs cut. Chloe knew that she wanted her hair cut, she just wasn't sure how short. She said that she wanted it pretty short, and she also wanted bangs. She's never had bangs! So I made a sad face, when she said she wanted them, and she said to me, "it's o.k. mom, I'll still be me!" She's so sweet!

We get to the salon, and she told the stylist how short she wanted it. I wasn't so sure about it, but I let her make her own decision. As I was getting my hair trimmed, I could see her getting her hair cut. It was kind of sad to see all of that hair go. The entire time we were getting our hair cut, she said she wanted bangs, and then she didn't, did, didn't. It was crazy. Finally, she said she wanted bangs, and just as the lady was about to cut, she said she didn't! She's a little like her mommy, being so indecisive. Needless to say, she didn't cut bangs (I'm secretly glad about this) and her hair looks adorable!!

Here's the before picture: (I think they cut about 6-7 inches)


AFTER: (At the salon)


At home:

And this one is from this morning. I was so excited, because it wasn't a bunch of knots. This is going to be so much easier to brush!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment