Monday, October 15, 2007

Parties, pumpkin patches and bonfires!!

We had a really fun weekend! Friday night was my brother-in-laws 30th birthday party. We had alot of fun! Tons of laughing, so that always makes for a great time! :) I'm sure my sister will post pictures soon!

On Saturday we went to the pumpkin patch! The kids had a blast! It's not too far from our house, and it had so much to do!!




We took a hay ride to a corn maze, and then that led us to the pumpkin patch!


They sold fresh Kettle Corn there, and I couldn't pass it up! Owen loved it!! we kept a close eye on him while he ate it! ;)







Chloe and I laughed at this rooster. It looks like it had a really bad hair day!


And this rabbit has got to be on steroids!!


My kids officially want a bunny after seeing these at the Petting Zoo. I tried to tell them that they could visit Tulip, but that wouldn't do!


And of course we had a blast again this year at Grandma and Grandpa's bonfire! There were tractor rides (the boys pretty much stayed on this the whole night) bobbing for apples, decorating a pumpkin and lots of candy and treats!!



No comments:

Post a Comment