Saturday, October 20, 2007

"I'm gonna be nice to the ladies."

Last night Chloe had a sleep over. Chloe and Emma just wanted to have "girl time" in her room, so of course, I wanted to let them do that. Brett wanted nothing more than to play with the girls! It was so hard to keep him out of that room!

After dinner, Chloe and Emma asked if they could go right back upstairs after they were done eating. I had no problem with that - I was just so excited that they were having so much fun together. Brett was still eating, when he said, "mom, can I go upstairs? I'm gonna be nice to the ladies." I just thought that was so sweet!

Again, this morning, he crawled into my bed and said, "the ladies are still sleeping!" Too cute!

When he's sweet, he sure is sweet, but when he's not - get outta the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment