Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Throwback Thursday - Summer of 1981 ~ Part 2






Here's another picture from our vacation in the Summer of 1981. This one was taken at the Grand Canyon. (I think) Now that I look at the picture a little bit more. I think it was the place where you can be in 4 states at once?!?! I'm not sure. Everyone in my family tells me that I was really crabby during this part of our trip. Who me?!? Yeah right!! This picture is of the whole family - minus dad. I'm sure he was the one taking the Polaroid picture - he was a pretty big fan of that camera!! I love how dated this picture is! Not only the colors, but look at us! I won't go into details, you can pretty much figure it out for yourself! :) (Hey Sharon - talk about short shorts!!!) :)

Man - I wish I remembered more of my childhood!


For more Throwback Thursday ~ vist Pinks and Blues Girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment