Sunday, October 21, 2007

Today was a day for SLEEPING!!

I called sleep-in for this morning! Ryan let me sleep-in until about 9:13 ~ which is a rarity in my house! It was awesome. Woke up - had some breakfast, and started to clean the leftover mess from Owen's Birthday Party from last night! (I'll do a separate post on that one - don't have it in me right now!) Anyway - we ate some lunch, and I put Owen to bed, and set out to have a nice little nap with Brett. We slept for about 2 hours (Owen was a little over 3 hours!) and it was awesome!! We haven't been sleeping well at night, because Chloe's asthma has been acting up, so she's been coughing really bad at night - for hours at a time! :( So this was much needed sleep for me! Remember to keep her in your prayers if you think about it! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment