Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday Owen!!

I can't believe that 2 years ago I was sitting in church with contractions. Whispering to Ryan that, "I think I might be in labor!" And seeing the expression on his face while trying to be quite. I made it through the sermon, only to tell Jen that I wouldn't be at MOPS on Wednesday! :)

I can't believe that we couldn't come up with a name for our little Owen. I think Ryan read the entire Baby Name book while I was in labor. We waited until he was born before actually settling on a name. I couldn't imagine his name being anything different. He's our perfect Owen.

I can't believe how perfectly he fit into our family. It was as if he was always a part of it. Well, minus the crying from 9 p.m. ~ 1a.m. EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT. But that only lasted about 6 weeks, so that's a distant memory! (Ryan might beg to differ!)

I can't believe how quickly Owen is growing up! He is walking and talking, and isn't my little baby anymore. Parts of me are excited for the years to come. But then other parts are pretty sad that he is growing up to be a little boy.

He is our sweet little Owen, and you CAN believe that we wouldn't trade him for the world!

Happy Birthday my "little guy!" Mommy loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment