Monday, October 1, 2007

Sometimes a little laughter is all you need

Last night at dinner, Chloe was being silly. Spilling her milk, not eating. Yeah, I know, some of you are thinking - not Chloe, you must be talking about Brett! ;) That wasn't the case - it was definitely Chloe.

I finally turned and looked at her said, "Now that is enough - just eat your dinner - quit goofing off!" She then spills her milk for the second time to which I say, "That's it - now I'm getting mad at you!"

That was it - that's all I had to say to make Ryan start cracking up laughing. Needless to say, my disciplining was out the window, and we all started cracking up! It was pretty fun!

And yes, Chloe did eventually finish dinner, without any more spills!



***Don't forget to enter my first giveaway HERE!!***

No comments:

Post a Comment