Monday, March 31, 2008

Good Night Men!

Our nightly routine goes something like this:


Get Ready for bed, and then head to your beds.

I go into the boys room, and kiss and tickle, and then Ryan prays with them.

I then go into Chloe's room and pray with her.

Ryan then comes into Chloe's room and kisses and says good night.


This has been our routine for as long as I can remember. Now, there are occasional nights that I'm either out or Ryan is out, and then you're on your own.

Well, last Monday night happened to be a night that I was on my own. I did the whole routine, and started walking down the stairs, and Brett yells out to me, "Mom! You're supposed to say Good Night Men! Daddy does that!" :) That's my Brett! The last time I put them to sleep, I didn't pray quite right, and he had to tell me how daddy prayed ~ apparently daddy doesn't mix it up so well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment