Thursday, March 20, 2008

Baby Boss!!!

It's pretty well known in my family that I am the "Baby Boss!" I'm not really quite sure who started calling me that, (although I'm pretty sure it was my mom):) or when they started calling me that, but it's a fact....I am the Baby Boss.

Because I'm the youngest of five, sometimes it's hard to be heard, so I guess I just had to speak up, and then I became the boss!

Well, I think that I can officially hand down the title to my youngest, Owen.



One reason, in particular, stands out in my head. On Friday, I took the kids to the library. Before we went in, I made sure to make the speech that I make EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. "Be quiet, no running, stay by me, blah, blah, blah...." Anyway, I was trying to find a book for Chloe, and we couldn't find it, so I went to ask the librarian. As I'm talking, Owen says, "Mommy, shhhh, shhhh, shhhh, you not talk in the library. You haffa be quiet!" Yes son, thanks for the reminder! :)

There are many other examples that I can't come up with right now, but I think I am ready to hand over my reign to Owen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment