Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!


Well, officially, I'm not Irish - at all - I'm as Dutch as Dutch can get! :) My husband and kids, however, do have a bit of Irish in them, so each year we get together at my in laws for a good ole' St. Patrick's Day Feast - complete with Irish Soda Bread! (I think that's my favorite part!!!) We went there yesterday, and had a really fun time!


Here's all the nieces and nephews on Ryan's side. I'm really bummed that I didn't even think to put green on the kids. O well.

This is our nephew David. He's just such a sweetie!

I couldn't believe that I actually got this picture - my boys are actually acting like they like each other! :)

And here's Robert. Just hanging out talking with the adults!


Ellie and Chloe sat like this for so long. They really have fun together, despite the age difference. The only two princesses of the family! :)

And at the end of the day, I took this picture of Chloe right after she tied her shoe by herself for the FIRS TIME!!! We have been working on this for a very long time, and she finally did it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment