Thursday, April 3, 2008

One day I'm going to miss this

I've heard alot lately (usually when I'm near my break-down point)that before I know it, the kids are going to be old and out of the house. In fact, just last night, my family was at my sister's house for dinner, and she said, "One day, we're going to miss this!" My husband even made mention to the fact that we can carry on with a conversation with six kids running and screaming around, and it doesn't even phase us ~ we just tune it out.

It's true ~ I'm positive that I will miss all of the chaos, but also all the good times too! I'm not so sure I'll miss all of the the times that my boys are just behaving like boys...I'll definitely miss teaching Chloe all of her memory verses for school...I can't imagine not going to pumpkin patches with the kids each fall...I can definitely do with out all the trips to the E.R. I can go on and on, but you get the idea ~ and thankfully I'm keeping a blog to remember all of this stuff! :)

But, one thing I know for sure, I am NOT going to miss the endless mounds of laundry...

No comments:

Post a Comment