Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm gonna need some of that...

I forgot to write this earlier, and I want to remember it, so I'm gonna write it now...


Yesterday, after we got home from Aunt Lori's, Chloe started to feel sick. She had a sore throat and a headache. We just kind of layed low, and then she got a fever, and felt like she needed to throw up. The poor little thing went from feeling just fine, to completely sick! I felt so sorry for her.

She was just laying on the couch and I was sitting next to her watching T.V. We saw a commercial for Lunesta, (a sleeping-aid pill) and Chloe says, "I'm gonna need some of that, because tonight's going to be a bad night." :( I couldn't help but laugh, but she was totally serious about it.

And for the record, it was a bad night - very bad....:(

No comments:

Post a Comment