Friday, March 7, 2008

Today's a new day...

Well, thankfully, I got out last night and played cards with my girlfriends! How refreshing it is to get out and have a little fun! Thanks girls!=)

Today started a new day - the kids slept in a bit - 7:00 - not too bad. I made some French Toast, and for the most part it has been a pretty low-key kind of day. I've even done some laundry! (I'll still take you up on your offer to come here next week though Mom! :))

Chloe has been doing great with her chore chart. Brett's another story, but he's only 3, so I'm not stressing it as much. She wanted to earn more money this morning, so I said I'd give her an extra sticker if she wanted to do the dishes that were in the sink. She, of course, was thrilled. The boys wanted at it so bad, but I wouldn't let them. I didn't think though that when I was in the bathroom this would happen...


Don't mind my kids hair and outfits. I put Chloe's hair up so it would stay out of her face while she washed the dishes - not thinking that I'd be taking a picture. :)



Yep, there were suds everywhere. What could I do but get the camera, right?!?


Owen was pretty upset when I told him he couldn't "help Chloe" anymore. He'll get over it!

Here's to another new day tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment