Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring has sprung?!?!?

I know, because I'm going to write about our nice weather, it's going to start snowing outside, but hey, I'm going to relish the fact that we had an awesome day yesterday, and it's supposed to be 56 degrees today too! Woo Hoo!!

Anyway, the kids and I had so much fun playing outside. We actually put on Spring coats to go out ~ no more big heavy coats ~ until next week.;) I pulled the kids around in the wagon, the kids rode on their bikes, and we even enjoyed some popcorn on the front steps! It was fantastic! The one thing that I didn't think to do yet, was charge the batteries for the Barbie Jeep. I made sure I plugged them in, so I'm sure today will be a day for some off-roading ~ Barbie style ~ with two boys in it! :D

The one thing I am bummed about, is that I didn't get a picture of Brett while he was playing. Apparently he has his seasons mixed up too, because he had on a baseball cap, swim goggles, a whistle around his neck, and his snow boots on! It was hilarious, but I couldn't find my camera to take a picture ~ maybe today!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment