Friday, March 14, 2008

Ahhhh, the day I've been waiting for!!

I have been waiting for this day for a long time now. We went to the PARK!!! It was nearly 60 degrees here yesterday, and we played outside All.DAY.LONG! It was great. I had to stop at the post office in the morning, and on our way back we noticed that by the grocery store they had a jump house type thing. Well, of course we had to stop by and jump a bit, so we did, and the boys LOVED it! They were so good too, when I told them we had to get going! We're turning another corner my friends! :) We came home, and went in the backyard to play. I think the boys have been waiting forever to go on the riding bronco. They had a blast! After we picked up Chloe from school, we had an hour to waste, before going to dance class, so we headed to the park! It was packed, but we had alot of fun! It was pretty windy out there!:) This was such a fun slide, the little round tubes would go round and round, and that's how you went down the slide. (If that made any sense, but I'm sure you get the idea.) Well, I had this great idea, because it was wide enough, to have all three kids go down the slide together. Louis (a crazy three year old at the park) said I want to go - I want to go!! Well, my kids had already sat down, and there wasn't any room left for him. My kids started to go down, and he came down right after them - only to push Owen right off the slide, and then he landed on top of Owen and hit his head. If you could've seen his mom! She says " well, obviously that wasn't a good idea!" I just bit my tongue, because believe me, I could've done some damage with what I could've said. Needless to say, both kids were fine, but I just could've believe it! I can't tell you how many times Brett went down this slide. Every time he went down, he would make noise so that it would vibrate while he went down. I tried to capture it in the video, but you can't hear it too good...



Ryan even had time to wash my van! It needed it pretty bad! Oh, and he even fixed my kitchen sink! Not too bad - just a little over 4 months! :) (Just had to throw that in there honey ~ love you! :))

Phew! Long post. Sorry about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment