Friday, March 28, 2008

She needs me...

Today, my mom, me, my kids, my neice, Leah, my sister, Melanie, and her three kids all went to the mall. (Phew! that's alot of people!:)) We went primarily to let the kids run off some steam, not really for anything specific, although my mom got a really cute outfit for my neice's bridal shower! ;)

Anyway, Melanie and I parked right near each other, and then pretty much ate lunch, let the kids play in the play area, and that was about it. We attempted to go into Carson's to find outfits for my sister and I, but the kids didn't cooperate. It was o.k. though, because like I said, it was primarily for the kids.

I promised Chloe that we could go into Claire's and find a new pair of earrings for her newly pierced ears, so we said our goodbye's to Melanie and the gang, and headed for Claire's. We found a great sale (10 things for $5) so we were in there for quite a bit! When we came back out, Melanie was getting out of the elevator with a very stressed out look on her face. She couldn't find her car. She had been walking around (inside and outside) the entire time we were in Claire's. I think her exact words were, "I think I'm going to pass out!" :) I hate too laugh, but between the three of us (my mom, Melanie and me) I am pretty much the only one who has a sense of direction. I can remember going to Florida, and finding my way around so easy, and I kept telling them, "I'm a genius - don't ever forget it!":) Anyway, I immediately pointed her in the right direction, and we started to head to the parking lot. I looked at her and said, "You need me! I may be the baby boss, but you need me!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment