Friday, March 5, 2010

Pure Joy


Tonight Chloe had a birthday party at a hotel for one of her friends. There was swimming and games, even Aloha Chicago was there to teach the kids how to hula dance. It was so much fun!!

While the hula dancer was up on the stage, the look on Chloe's face was priceless. She had a smile from ear to ear and was just in awe of this woman dancing. I couldn't take my eyes off of Chloe. I am almost a bit embarrassed to admit this, but I seriously was getting choked up. To sit there and look at my daughter with so much joy on her face was just so awesome!

I am just so thankful that I got to experience this joy with her!


***The above picture is the look of Pure Joy on Chloe's face when she stepped in the new American Girl store downtown! Man, I love this girl!!!***

2 comments:

  1. I wish you could have gotten a picture of her expression when she was watching the hula dancing. She is so cute! And God is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot my camera, Allie! I was bummed about that one! :(

    ReplyDelete