Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Celebrate Chloe

So, on to Chloe's party - that was on Valentine's Day!! Yes, I'm a bit behind. ;)

It was so great! We had close to 100 people who attended! It was just so nice to be able to thank everyone for their support - we had so much support, it was crazy, and awesome!!!


Chloe and her Auntie Mel


Me and my girl!


The Cake Pops I made


The Rice Krispy Treats that my mom made - Chloe told her what to write on them! :)

The awesome cookies my friend Shawnie made! They were so good!!

4 of the best friends a girl could have! LOVE them!!
Chloe and all of her friends! :)
This is Kelley. She was the trauma nurse on the helicopter the night of the accident. To make a long story short, My friend's friend knows her. I got her cell phone number and asked her to come to Chloe's party. SHE AGREED!! She was so sweet for taking time out of her day to come and meet my girl wide awake! {The last time she saw her was when she was in the coma.} It was so nice talking with her! Thanks again Kelley for coming!!

Part of the sweet table. We had so many good sweets! I wish I could've tried them all!

Thanks again to all the people who came out to Celebrate our girl! We love each and everyone one of you and appreciate all the support you gave to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment