Saturday, March 6, 2010

I must be crazy

So, we are headed to the Pinewood Derby Car Race at church this morning. The boys are so excited! Daddy made them a nice little silver bullet car for them to race down the track - it should be loads of fun for them.

Me, I'm trying to figure out a way to get to the Jewel just down the street from the church! I'm a bit bummed about my not so great trip there yesterday, and feel like I need to redeem myself! :)

I was talking to my friend Amy {Hi Amy! :)} this morning, who claims she needs therapy because she just can't stay out of Jewel, and she mention that she had a little bit of a mishap with the pudding yesterday too, so I'm kinda glad it wasn't just me! :) She's headed there now with a UPC list {this list is for the ConAgra deal - thanks to My Brain is Inside Out!}in hand! In fact, I just printed one out myself and I'll be heading over there while Ryan helps set up the track for the race! :)

Yes, I must be crazy, but I'm heading back to Jewel today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment