Monday, March 15, 2010

Missed

For those of you who don't know. My husband moved his office home in September of 2009. Overall, it's been good for us. It's kinda fun to have him here throughout the day. He's upstairs, so it's not like he's all in my face all day or anything! ;) It's also fun to have lunch with him most days! And the kids love that he's home - even though it means they have to be quiet when they go upstairs during the work day.

So the other day, I went to my friend Kate's house to get my haircut. I had car pool that morning, so I left my house at 7:15 and just headed to her house from there - no sense in coming all the way home when I could hang out with her until our hair dresser arrived! ;) {Nothing like a game of Super Mario Bros. for Wii with your best friend! ;)}

Ryan called a couple of times that morning. Then a couple times in the early afternoon. And then finally at one of the calls, it hit me. He misses me!!! So I said to him, "YOU MISS ME!!! That's why you're calling me so much!" And he was all "yeah, I do."

And you know what?!? That made my heart glad.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, there is nothing like true love.
    I love you guys so much.
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete