Monday, April 21, 2008

Seven years!!!


Today Ryan and I celebrate seven years of being married! It's amazing the things that we have done in seven years. Let's see - started our own business, moved the business office twice, moved into new homes - twice, HAD THREE KIDS, and much much more.

We have had some really awesome times, and we've had some trying times - it's not all peaches n' cream. (That's for my niece, Melissa!:)) But through it all, we love each other, and remain faithful to one another. I love you babe! There isn't anyone else out there that I would want to spend the rest of my life with! :)

On a side note - I found out over the weekend that my cousin, Kim, reads my blog - like every day. She is such a fun outgoing person - love her! Anyway, it seemed like she had alot of fun at my wedding. Here's the proof.....


So I was looking through my wedding pictures and stumbled across this one. I love this picture for so many reasons! My cousin Kim looks like she is just having a grand old time! I love that she's dancing with my Uncle Junie! (I'm not sure if you guys read my blog, but we love and miss you guys - ALOT!!!) I love that my Auntie Jerri is sitting at the table looking at them dancing, and has a huge grin on her face. My cousin Dave is sitting at the table behind them, smiling. Everyone just seems to be having a great time. And everyone seems happy. I can honestly say that I am so happy to have not only a wonderful husband, but also a wonderful family! I love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment