Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Melissa's Bridal Shower

Last Saturday, we had my niece Melissa's Bridal Shower. We had it at Cafe Borgia, in Munster, and it was just awesome! Of course, Melanie and I had a blast planning it all, and then putting it all together the day of! My mom I think has a bit of fun too - she went on a wild goose chase to get the pink ice candies from Fannie May, and then ended up with both the pink ice and pink mint meltaways! Could it get any better than that!?!?:)


LOVED the menus! :)

SISTERS! Could we look any different?!?;)

My sister, Leanne, with her daughter Melissa

I love how my niece, Lauren, is the only one looking at me and smiling for this picture!:) Love you Lo!


We played a game called "and the bride wore..." everyone had to answers questions about what Melissa was wearing. Here's Rachel (Melissa's best friend and one of her maids of honor) showing me what color Melissa's shows are.

After the shower, we went to my sister Melanie's house to have a Rhinestone party! Melissa's invites had to have 10 rhinestones glued on to each one! They turned out gorgeous! We also surprised Melissa with a little personal shower. Little did she know that she was going to have a visitor...



Yeah, it was just my brother!:)

Melanie could not keep a straight face for this picture...


I don't even want to think about my niece wearing lingerie! She got some cute stuff though!:)


It was a long day! Here's Melissa and Lauren - they are so sweet together! They really have an awesome relationship!


Can't wait for the wedding! It's gonna be so much fun! Only 46 days, right Melis?!?:) Love you honey! (just found out on Saturday that she reads my blog too!:))

No comments:

Post a Comment