Saturday, April 26, 2008

Owen's little accident.

The other morning I was meeting Melanie and her kids at Hobby Lobby to get some craft supplies for a MOPS craft. I got the kids dressed, and headed to the store. It's about a 20 minute drive from my house. We managed to get in the store, and out without any major traumas, well minus the one where Owen wanted to push the cart, and I said no, and he threw himself onto the floor and screamed, but that's a completely different post.

I decided on my way home that I would stop at CVS, I needed some diapers, hair gel and some other misc. items. I told each of the kids that they could get a little treat, so we were in there for quite a bit. The boys both picked M&M's, so I bought an 8-pack of the fun size, and Chloe picked a pack of gum. I was just about done, and Owen said, "Oh! I just went potty!" I looked down at his pants and noticed they were wet, and couldn't understand how they got so wet while he had a diaper on!?!? I made my purchases, and got to the car. I took Owen's pants off, only to find that he had NO diaper on. I completely forgot to put a diaper on him! Just another case of mommy brain!:)

On a side note, the other morning, I turned a movie on for the boys so I could take a shower. I couldn't believe that I actually had a nice peaceful shower! I was getting dressed, and I couldn't hear either one of them. I didn't check on them, because I just thought they were enjoying the movie...yeah, dumb mistake. Thankfully, I was just taking the boys to the park, so I didn't blow dry my hair, so it didn't take that long for me to come downstairs. I came into the family room, only to find the door to the garage open, and no boys in sight! Amazingly, I didn't panic, and I started to yell their names. They were both in the van...finishing the 8-pack of M&M's that I had bought the previous day at CVS. There were six left. They ate them all. Ugggghhh!!! Always something different each day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment