Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dear Mom


I was sitting down to right my mom a thank-you note, and I decided that I wanted to post it here instead. She is one of my "regulars" who reads my blog faithfully, so I know she'll be one of the first to read it, and I also just felt like I wanted to publicly express how I feel about her ~ so everyone knows what an awesome mom I have!!!




Dear Mom,

I just wanted to take a minute to tell you thanks for everything that you do for me. Thanks for being so faithful. You are ALWAYS there for me. If it's not the everyday phone call at about 7:30 a.m. to say good morning, then it's the twelve phone calls that I make to you throughout the day - to get me through! :)

You're there to laugh with me through the good times, and your there to help me when I'm going through the not-so-good times. Take Friday for instance, you knew that it was going to be "one of those days," and pushed me to get out of the house and come visit you! What a GREAT day it turned out to be! ;)

We have so much fun when we are together, laughing and joking! I'm just so thankful to have such a good friend and mother all rolled into one!

So thanks, mom. For EVERYTHING!!! You are the best, and if I can be half the mom that you are to me, to my own kids - I'll have done a great job! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment