Thursday, April 10, 2008

I GOT DUMPED!!!

Jen over at 4tunate is hosting a contest call I GOT DUMPED!! You basically dump the pictures that are on your camera right now, and then right a post about it. So here goes...


For this one, I told everyone to make a silly face...little did I know that everyone had their eyes crossed!;) Owen is looking at them like they're crazy!



And this one, Chloe yelled to me, "Mom come quick it's an emergency!" I ran to the stairs to find this! The boys with the Nerf guns, and Chloe with her pretend gun!



And this one is just funny to me. Owen wasn't feeling good, so I took a picture of his sad face. That's not the funny part though - the funny part is Ryan in the background. He's either cleaning something out of his teeth, or making a funny face to the kids. I didn't notice this until I uploaded it just now! :)


Thanks Jen for the great contest! It was alot of fun! :) Hopefully I win!

No comments:

Post a Comment