Monday, September 22, 2008

Random Facts about me...

Gayle is having a contest. Here are the rules and my entry.

The "rules" of the game are as follows:

1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag

O.k - here goes:

1. I sleep with socks on - have too or I'll freeze.

2. I love chocolate. In fact, I just ate a Chocolate Sundae Cone, and now the 3 Musketeers in my cabinet is so calling my name.

3. I vacuum my family room almost every single day. Hey -with three little ones always asking for snacks, I gotta.

4. I'm not a huge fan of cooking - baking is o.k., but cooking is done, only because I have to.

5. I get a thrill out of saving money - especially if I buy something when it's super cheap!! Crazy, I know.

6. I don't exercise as much as I should - unless you want to call running after my boys all day exercise! :)


O.K, now I have to tag 6 people:

Kristin

Melanie

Shawnie

Megan

And anyone else who wants to do it !:)


No comments:

Post a Comment