Monday, January 28, 2008

Round Number Two...

...technically number three if you want to count Ryan. He's had it for a week and 1/2 now.

Well, this morning Brett woke up with a bark like a seal. He slept really good all night, but man his cough is BRUTAL! So this is what we were doing first thing this morning...



He is SO much easier than Owen. Brett will actually let you strap the mask onto his face and hold it himself, and just sit until he's done. SO EASY!! Let's just pray that it doesn't go any further than the three boys! :) I'm not sure if I'd rather have it like my sister- all three of her boys had it at the same time - or if I'd rather we all get it one at a time...Uggghhhhh!!! Either way, I don't like it!

**On a side note, I have to make a poster all about Chloe for school - she's the TOP BANANA in a week. So, I've been going through some pictures and stuff, and found some really GREAT ones for "Throwback Thursday", so hopefully I'll be able to start that again this Thursday. Also, we went ice skating yesterday at Ryan's parents house, and I have some fun pictures and a video that I'll try to get up here too. I'm also going to introduce a new weekly "segment". So stay tuned for that!!

"So much time, and so little to do - wait a minute, strike that, reverse it!" :) (Can you tell me what movie that's from?!?) Melanie you don't count!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment