Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I now have to hide the microwave popcorn

My boys LOVE microwave popcorn. They would eat it all the time if I let them. I usually only pop it for movie nights though.

Yesterday, I was taking a shower (I can usually sneak one in if I put a movie on for the boys) and I was only in there for about 5 minutes - TOPS! Anyway, I heard some running around when I got out, and I yelled down the stairs "what are you guys doing?" And Brett replied, "we're just making popcorn mom!!" I'm sure you would've loved to see me run down those stairs! :) Anyway, on Friday night we had a movie night, and Brett wanted to help me make popcorn. So, of course, I showed him the popcorn button on the microwave and the start button. Well, that was all he needed.

Today, I was in the boys room sorting through clothes (seems we have way to much - I'm not complaining though - most of it is hand me downs!) and the boys ran down the stairs for just a minute. I come down the stairs only to find another bag of popcorn in the microwave. It's 10:20 a.m. - they don't need no stinkin' popcorn! :)

Guess I better move it to the top shelf of the pantry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment