Monday, January 21, 2008

I guess I've held you in suspense long enough!

So sorry I didn't post this sooner! I really intended on doing this Saturday night, and then again Sunday, and once again yesterday, but time has just gotten away from me. Yesterday I was a mother of 6 for half the day(my two nephews and niece slept over) and Owen and Ryan were sick. So, needless to say, I've been busy.

Anyway - click HERE



Despite what some of you may think, I DID NOT force her to do this!! She wanted it done so bad, but she was just so scared! After she was done, she was just fine, and SO GLAD that she was brave enough to go through with it.



This picture was taken just a minute or so after it was done, and she was just fine, and so glad that it was over with!!

Afterwards, we went out to lunch with my sister Melanie, and her son Simon and Grandma Betty and she was so cute, in the car, she asked Simon to check and see if both of her earrings were still there! :) And then in the bathroom, she asked me if they were o.k.!:) So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment