Thursday, November 8, 2007

O, the weather outside is frightful!?!?!?!?

um, yeah, not so much...

Today on the way to bring Chloe to school we were listening to Christmas music on the radio. Personally, I think it's kind of crazy that they already are playing Christmas music and we've barely passed Halloween, but hey, I do love Christmas music, and the kids are really excited about Christmas this year, so I thought we'd listen to it.

The song "Let it Snow" came on. "O, the weather outside is frightful..." I wish. I live in Indiana, and let me tell you, it is anything but frightful! Today is a high of 55. Isn't it supposed to be about 30 this time of year? I can't imagine living somewhere warm during this time of year. I love curling up to a warm fire by the Christmas tree.

Hopefully soon, we can get a little "frightful" weather! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment