Monday, November 12, 2007

Creative Activies Leader

My sister and I are the Creative Activies Leaders at my church for our MOPS group. It basically means that we have to provide a craft every other week for roughly 40 mothers ~ on a budget! At times it gets really crazy, but most times, it's really fun to plan it all out, and make it come together. Here is our craft from our last meeting:



This craft was alot of fun to pull together (minus taking 6 kids to Michael's to get 42 pumpkins!) We did it though! :)

And this next craft that we are doing on Wednesday is going to be really cute, but man was it a pain! (Shawnie and Mel offered me much help, but I guess I'm just too stubborn to accept it !) :)






3 cans of spray paint later and we have 500 white candy canes!! I'll post a picture of the finished product after our meeting on Wednesday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment