Saturday, November 10, 2007

The definition of frustration

I went to bed last night, after everyone else, and I was beat. It felt so good to get in my bed! I, of course, couldn't fall asleep right away, and here are the reasons why:

1) About 15 minutes after I got into my bed, my oldest son yelled, "MOM! Could you leave the bathroom light on?!?" "Sure honey!" was my reply, and I got out of bed to turn on the bathroom light.

2) My husband was snooring so incredibly loud! I tried so hard to just ignore it, but I just couldn't!

3) Both of my sons were coughing in their beds. Not too loud, and not too severe, so once again, I tried to ignore it. I finally couldn't stand it any longer, so I went downstairs to get a cup of water for them ~ only to find them sound asleep the minute I walked into their room.

4) This is the most stupid reason that I couldn't fall asleep! I was writing blog posts in my head! How stupid crazy is that?!?!? (Please someone tell me that I'm not the only one who does this!)

5) I finally woke up my youngest son, because he was coughing so much. Gave him a drink of water, and snuggled him back in bed. That was the end of the coughing for him! :)

The last time I looked at the clock, it read 1:08 a.m. I went to bed at 10:50 p.m.!

No comments:

Post a Comment