Monday, November 19, 2007

I actually had fun in a McDonald's Playland?!?!

I know, it's a crazy title.

Last Thursday, Chloe had half a day at school. The boys and I ran some errands, and still had time to kill, so I thought I'd take them to the Playland in McDonald's. I've only been one other time, and that time it was dirty and VERY crowded! On Thursday, it was about 10:20, so I thought I'd give it a try, and hope that it wouldn't be to crowded - or dirty.

I was pleasantly suprised! We were the only ones there, and it was very clean! The boys were thrilled! I found myself a bench, and parked it right there, hoping for a bit of down time while the boys were playing. Yeah, it didn't quite work out that way. Owen wasn't able to climb up on some of the stuff, so the only way for him to have fun was if mommy joined in and helped him out a bit. Yep - you heard that right - Mommy played in the Playland at McDonald's! It was actually quite fun! The boys were having a ball, and I was actually quite suprised that I fit in that thing! :) Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures - you'll just have to imagine my big butt in the tunnels! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment