Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Halloween, etc.

Here's a few pictures of the kiddies on Halloween. We had so much fun! Grandma and Grandpa T. came over to go with us, and then we had dinner afterwards.





Chloe was Cinderella. I really envisioned her with her hair up and curly, but since she got her hair cut, we cant put it up. I think is still looks cute though.

Brett wouldn't let me take a picture of him, so this is the best I got! ;)

Owen was such a cutie! At each house he would say "rick or reat!" "nank you!" So polite. The neighbors got a kick out of them! :)

Now, onto my funk. I really thought that yesterday I was coming out of it! I actually cleaned the basement (which was no small task, and WAY overdue)and managed to get about 5 loads of laundry washed, folded AND put away! (I still have about 28 to go - JK, but I do have quite a bit!)

Fast forward to this morning - I was getting Chloe ready for school, while doing a mixture of making french toast, doing the dinner dishes (because I was too lazy last night to do them)and making C's lunch. (All before 7:30 a.m. - I guess maybe I'm not too lazy :)) Anyway, got Chloe out the door, and went to start my dishwasher. I went under the sink to get the Cascade tablet, only to find a stream of water coming out of the pipe! I cleaned everything out, only to realize that this has been going on for some time now - there was a little bit of mold. I can't believe that I haven't noticed this before! It's a good thing though, right?!?! It FORCED me to clean under my sink!:) I now have realized that I have WAY to much (3 cans) of Bar Keepers Friend and 2 HUGE bottles of Pine Sol, and 3 boxes of garbage bags! I guess I need to stop buying those for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment