Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Fisher Price's Geo Trax Rock!!!!


My boys have quite a bit of Geo Trax, and rarely play with them. The only time they really play with them, is if I take them up from the basement and put them in the family room. It doesn't take long for me or Ryan (usually Ryan) to get sick of the Rubbermaid container sitting in the middle of our family room, and then they end up back in the basement.

Well, the Geo Trax have made their return to our living room to grace us with a train around our Christmas tree. I made a track the other day, and my boys are LOVING it!!! I think that Owen has finally figured it out. He still can't get his engine on the track, but at least he's not taking the track apart! :)



I guess the main reason I think these trains are so cool, is because I actually have heard these sayings from my sons while playing together (yes, I said TOGETHER!) with the trains...

Brett to Owen: "You're my best friend!"

Owen to Brett: "Yeah"

Brett to Owen: "Give me a high five!"

Brett to Owen: "We're great train workers!"

I know, it doesn't sound like much, but the last few weeks have been pretty rough with playing and sharing in our house, so this was ALOT for me!! Thanks Fisher Price!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment