Friday, September 28, 2007

We have the greatest "Auntie!"

On Wednesday, my AWESOME friend Katie gave us her Barbie Jeep for the kids to use! My kids have been wanting one of these for so long, and I just didn't want to spend the money on it. Well, lo and behold - Auntie Katie has one, and her kids have outgrown it!

You should've seen the excitment in my children when they finally had one of "their own." It was a bit of a struggle at first, because Chloe didn't know how to drive the thing, but after this morning, she's "ready to get her driver's license!" :)

We didn't eat dinner last night until about 7:30, so that the kids could ride in the Jeep until the sun went down. Boy, did they have a blast!!!

This morning, first thing, that's what they wanted to do. Finally about 8:00, I gave in, and allowed them to take it out. I told Chloe to get dressed, and she came down in her sequin top from Christmas last year, and her diamond studded cords - whatever. The boys had the sweatshirts that they slept in and I just threw some jeans on them. So don't mind the eggs on their shirts, or their bed head. :)






See those two Cozy Coupe's in the background? Ya - those came from Auntie Katie too! :)


Thankfully, Owen didn't put up too much of a stink to ride in the Jeep. He was content on the Bronco Rider!

Seriously though - I'm gonna get a bit sappy here - Katie is the greatest friend ever! She's the most caring, genuine, fun and generous friend that anyone could ask for! She's always passing down her twin girls clothes to Chloe, and let me tell you - that is a HUGE blessing!!! She's always there when you need a shoulder to cry on, or just an ear to listen to you. She's the best! THANKS AUNTIE KATIE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment