Thursday, September 20, 2007

My daughter has two boyfriends?!?!?!

I picked up Chloe from school yesterday, and she was in a great mood. I was quite suprised with the morning that we had, I didn't expect her to be in such good spirits.

She got in the car, started to eat her apple, and proceeds to tell me about her day. I actually LOVE this part of the day, because I get a little peak at what she does all day.

After the usual questioning from me, she proceeds to tell me that she has two boyfriends.

WHAT?!? I tried to stay calm - she's 5! She doesn't even need to be thinking of boyfriends.

Me: "Oh really," I say in my calmest voice.

Chloe: "Yep - Brett (another boy in her class) and Sean - I just got them today."

Me: "How did they become your boyfriend?"

Chloe: "Well, Brett just looks at me and smiles, and I smile back at him, and Sean - I just asked him to be my friend."

Me: "So their just friends right?"

Chloe: "Yeah, they're just friends and they're just boys!"

PHEW!! I didn't want to start dealing with that already!

No comments:

Post a Comment