Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thankfully it was just a sprain!!

I went away Friday night to Saturday to a little retreat with my MOPS steering team. It was loads of fun. Of course, we stayed up till 3:00 a.m. - others (I won't name any names) stayed up till 5:00 a.m., and still yet, others didn't even sleep at all! The next morning we woke up and went to Lighthouse Premium Outlets in Michigan City, IN. Needless to say, we had loads of fun!

I came home on Saturday to find Brett limping. Seems he went down the slide, and landed on his ankle the wrong way. We decided to wait a day to see if it would get better, but come Sunday afternoon he was still babying it and limping pretty bad. Of to the ER we go!

After about a 3 hour wait, we get x-rays and a splint, and they tell me that they can't tell if it's fractured or not - better go to an orthopedic doctor.

We did that yesterday, and thankfully he is just fine - just a sprain!

Now today, I have Chloe home from school "feeling sick."

Not a dull moment around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment