Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm ahead of the game!!

Owen's birthday party isn't for another 3 1/2 weeks, and I actually have the invitations done!! Thanks to my sister Melanie!!

We came up with the idea together, and she magically puts it on paper - in her awesome way!




This is the envelope!


The propeller is off of the helicopter, because we cut them out by hand and then reattached them with brads - too cute!!! Thankfully I only had to do 9. My fingers got sore - you know, using my fine motor skills! :)

These may be cuter than last year's invites, it's close, but I still think last years are my favorite! We made those too!

Once all of our kids are in school, my sister and I would love to do this as a "job" it's so fun for us! We do a little bit now ~ here and there for baby showers and party's, but we'd really like to do more of it.

SO ~ if your interested in having us make some invites, or anything else creative, e-mail us at tulipsanddaisies@sbcglobal.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment