Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Can I serve you a little cheese with that whine?

Phew! The last few weeks have just been so whiny at our house. Not sure why, but man, am I sick of it! If it's not whining to get out of bed first thing in the morning, it's whining to go to bed at night - and let's not forget about all the whining in between!

Brett is by far the worst of them! I love you my dear Brett, but the whining MUST.STOP.NOW - if only he could read! I don't know if it's the middle child syndrome coming out, and his worst side effect is whining, or if it's because he's three, but it is pretty much constant. And we've all met his shadow, Owen, who does pretty much EVERYTHING Brett does. Yeah, well he's learning how to whine now too. I've got to nip this thing right away - before it gets worse! Anyone have any good tips on how to stop this?

Sorry, this is coming out as more of a vent than a good post.

With that being said, I better go prepare lunch - I'm sure we'll have some "whine" with it - yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment