Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Saturday we went to the pumpkin patch with Paul and Kristin and their kids. We had a lot of fun - especially trying to take pictures with the sun DIRECTLY in our eyes! They turned out o.k....


We told the kids to close their eyes, until we said 3! and then open them. Brett's eyes are still closed in the above picture - O well!


When did this little boy grow up?!?!?


So sweet!


I love it when he gives me nice smiles!!


I told the kids that they could pick any pumpkin as long as they could carry it. Brett and Owen took me serious, because these were the pumpkins they picked! :) Chloe's was a little bit bigger. (I didn't get a pic of her with it though.)

We had a really great time, and now the pumpkins are on my front porch just waiting to be carved - yes, we are going to attempt that this year. In years past, we've just painted the pumpkins. This year is a different story, Chloe wants to bake the seeds. So, I told her that we could do that with hers! Should be fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment