Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Call me what you want, but I love my stinkin' family!!!

I cleaned out my hall closet yesterday. While doing so, I found a tripod for my camcorder that was still in the box. We had gotten it free when we bought our camcorder - 6 years ago!! I broke that sucker out of the box, and was thrilled that my camera fit on the tripod. I told everyone to get by the fireplace, cause we were taking a family picture, and this is what we came up with...

I think this has CHRISTMAS CARD written ALL OVER IT!!! Just kidding - it would be kind of funny though! Chloe is pretending that she's a bunny, Owen's pulling a "silly face", suprisingly Brett is sitting perfect, Ryan's holding a stinking PINK umbrella for.crying.out.loud, while I'm laying on the ground like I'm the stuff! (If only that hair wasn't stuck to my lipgloss!!!);)


Next, I tell the kids that I was going to do one of just them - again, this is what they came up with...


Man, I love this family!!! Oh, and I am fully aware that we are DORKS!!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment