Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Brett must have a magnet in his body that attracts all things froggy, wormy, slimey....

He's done it again. I was walking out the door to go pick up Chloe from school, and Brett is running around the van telling me he found a frog. I'm telling you - he's either really super good with spotting them with his eyes, or he has a magnet in his body that attracts them to him! :)

He spent so much time trying to catch that thing I thought we were going to be late picking up Chloe. Watch the video to see if he caught it!:)




The frog spent the night in the jar - along with a cricket that Chloe caught the day before and put in the jar - and then dad said we had to let it go. Yeah, that didn't go too well.

I love you my Brett boy - even with all of your frogs and worms! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment