Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Let's get down to business

O.K., so I'm sure you've all noticed my new look! Thanks to Melanie for getting it done in like 2 minutes. It's so funny, because we do it together on the phone. She asks me what I want, I tell her and then she gets it done! So fun!!! Anyway, I'm sure the picture behind the title will change, but I just laugh so hard every time I see that pic so I thought I'd put it up there for a bit!

Second, there used to be a button on my the top of my sidebar for blog.lines. They stink, so it's gone. At first it was so awesome, and then for two days I got no updates. I thought, man, blogland is sure slow - and I have a lot of blogs I subscribe too. Well, I started to look up some that I know post on a regular basis, and wouldn't you know, they've updated, and bloglines didn't tell me about it! Ugggghhh! Anyway, I've moved over to Google Reader, and so far so good!

I think that's about it! Happy Blogging! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment