Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I have a VERY picky eater ~ and I've got proof!

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but I'll mention it again. For the most part ~ when it comes to fruits and veggies ~ my kids are picky eaters. Chloe's not too bad, Brett is O.K., and Owen is even worse than Brett. This day at dinner (a week or so ago) Brett wanted nothing to do with his cauliflower. He also had mashed potatoes on his plate, and I think he thought he put that in his mouth, but instead put a piece of cauliflower in. Here's the result ~



And here's his face, after daddy said he could spit it out...



And here he is the same night, trying a raw carrot. He was trying to convince Ryan that they are really good, "see Daddy, it's good!"



After watching these videos, I realized that I am a true dork. Feel free to make fun of me! :) I say "tastyriffic!" I guess anything to make a kid eat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment