Wednesday, December 5, 2007

About 2-3 Inches?!?

I'm not really sure of the exact amount of snow that we got through the night, but it was substantial enough to play in it! :)


This is our fire pit out in our backyard. I guess it's about 2-3 inches.


Owen was trying so hard to make snowballs to throw at Brett. Don't mind his purple snowpants and his mis-matched pink gloves! My mom is putting gloves in his stocking, so I'm too cheap to buy new ones for a couple of weeks. And the pants, let's just say that I have a brand new pair of 2T navy blue snowpants that I have been waiting for this day to use, and I can't seem to find them ANYWHERE! Ugghhh!


And Brett tried so hard to get to the top of the slide. He would "slide" down the stairs and the slide, trying to get to the top! :) He was laughing so hard!


Owen was stuck in his Cozy Coupe for a while. I tried so hard for Brett to help him get out, but he couldn't do it. He was pretty stuck. I ended up having to get my boots on to help him out! :) I'm not too keen on playing in the snow. While I love it, I don't want to play in it. That's why these pictures where taken from my screened-in porch! :)


And this was the result when it was time to come in! :) Poor little guy. This is his first year where he is big enough to go out there and play, and he LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment