Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The cost of sending Christmas Cards

As I sit doing my Christmas cards this year, I am baffled at the amount of money spent. Let me break it down for you.

Christmas Card Picture $17.10
Cardstock $ 8.50
Envelopes $12.00
Stamps $41.00

Total $78.60

This is just crazy to me! I mean, I love to send them out and everything, but it just seems like my lists gets longer and longer every year. This year I sent out 83 cards. (That doesn't include the last minute ones that I'll forget to do.)


I really do love sending out Christmas Cards, I just hate the price of it!


I guess it comes down to the Christmas Card itself...




PRICELESS!!! :)

The picture on my header is from last year's Christmas card. I love that picture, but you can tell that it was "staged." The picture for this year's card is MY FAMILY. And by that I mean, that it's us! There's no fancy clothes - look at Ryan, he's got his hunting hat on for crying out loud - no perfect smiles, but it's us, and I love it! :)

And no, Michelle - the car is not ours! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment