Wednesday, November 25, 2009

They're HERE!!!

Today, my hubby came down the stairs asking me if I was expecting anything from FedEx.

Why yes, I am! I was waiting for my Christmas Photo Cards to come via the US Mail, certainly not FedEx, as I hadn't even paid shipping for the things.

He opens the door and accepts two little packages. Of course, he starts to open them! How dare him?!? ;)

Any way - they arrived in perfect order. All 100 of them - WITH envelopes.

Is it too early to send them out?!? ;)

If you haven't order your FREE cards yet - go quickly - before 11/30/09. I didn't have to pay shipping for them, but my friend Susan did - about $6 for 100 of them - which is still a great deal!

1 comment:

  1. I had to pay shipping too. I think after a certain date the shipping was added...BUT still a great deal! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete